The sections CISI Racking and Forklift of AISEM have jointly promoted the development of the document "Industrial shelving: applicable regulations and advice for a correct supply"
In the 2017 the Italian market of industrial trucks has continued the important growth that is now registered by 5 years (+ 11% compared to 2016).
In the 2016, the Italian car trolley market further accelerated the growth trend that has been recorded by 4 years (+ 25% compared to 2015).
On March 30 it was published Circular no. 4 / E (available here), Prepared jointly by the Inland Revenue and the Ministry of Economic Development, with fiscal and technical explanations for the correct application of Super and Hyper Amortization.
In 2015 the Italian market for trucks has greatly accelerated the growth trend (+ 19% over 2014) already registered in the past two years.
The Section trucks Industrial FEM published its "Shows & Exhibitions - Technical Policy."
The technical regulations of the product are important because:
- Harmonize rules and procedures
- Eliminate technical barriers thereby facilitating market access
- Facilitate the awarding of contracts, and optimize the customer / supplier relationship
- Combine to provide support to the legislature because the rules is entrusted with the definition of technical requirements
- Contribute to the safety of workers by ensuring the design and manufacture of safe products
In 2014 the Italian market for trucks continued, in an even more accentuated, the growth already recorded in 2013.
Official Gazette of 23 / 12 / 2013 was posted on DECREE-LAW December 23 2013, n. 145 - Urgent measures of the plan start "Destination Italy", for the containment of electricity and gas prices, to reduce RC-car insurance premiums, for internationalization, development and digitization of businesses, as well as measures to achieve public works and EXPO 2015 (available at the following link http://www.gazzettaufficiale.it/eli/id/2013/12/23/13G00189/sg).