ITALCOGEN organizes a professional seminar on Cogeneration and Heat Recovery: success factors in Energy Efficiency projects, addressed to engineers, surveyors and experts in the Energy sector.
HORIZON within 2020, great program of funding from the European Commission, Italcogen is COGEN Europe partners in the project COMPETITIVE LOW-CARBON ENERGY / small-scale LCE-08-2014 storage.
In the attached document the proposals of COGEN Europe on the draft Directive MCP - Medium Combustion -Plant
Friday February 28 pv at 10: 30 4 at the hall of the ANIMA Federation, will be held the ordinary general meeting of shareholders Italcogen
1) The Energy Efficiency Directive 2012 / 27 / E, continuing its process implementative nationwide.
In order to identify possible actions to be taken at national, COGEN Europe is organizing a series of workshops for the various national associations.
The first workshop will be held online 25 or 26 February pv from the 9 11.
For details, see the attached file.
The CODE projects (CODE and CODE2) - Cogeneration Observatory and Dissemination Europe, supported by the European Commission through the IEE - Intelligent Energy Europe, were developed under the supervision of COGEN Europe with the aim of:
- Assess the growth potential of cogeneration in Europe
- Identify the barriers and mechanisms of support for cogeneration
- Highlight the opportunities for the development of cogeneration
- Draw a roadmap for the development of cogeneration.