- About us
- Press area
Among the tasks that ASSOFOODTEC is called to play in the protection of sectorial interests there are research and consolidation of contacts and working relationships with national and international organizations and institutions.
Presently are underway:
- Actions at the Ministry for the Environment, Land and Sea and at Confindustria aimed at clarifying the behaviors to be taken by manufacturers of professional equipment for the correct application of Decree 151 25 2005 July for collection and disposal of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) and subsequent amendments and decrees.
- Actions at the Ministry of Economic Development in order to highlight anomalies introduced by Decree n. Of 37 22 / 1 / 2008 (abrogating the law-46 90) which has introduced in its application range also the equipment already considered by other directives including refrigeration systems not included in the building, but which feed the equipment placed inside.
- Actions at the Ministry of Economic Development relating to the contents of the articles of Consolidated Law for Safety already included in other directives.
- Actions through Eurovent and Orgalime in order to prepare the work required by the European Commission related to Ecodesign Lot 12 - Commercial Refrigeration and Lot 1 - other refrigeration equipment is not contained in Lot 12 as service desks, functional cells, chillers, ice makers, machines for the production of ice cream and minibars.
- Actions with ISS (National Institute of Health) for the preparation of agreed test protocols designed to detect heavy metals in the coffee made with espresso coffee machines for professional use.
- Relations with the bodies (Ispesl now Inail, ASL, representatives of relevant ministries, Customs and Police) for starting a possible co-operation agreement which ensures a more detailed check of the market, through customs in order to verify the compliance with Community law of machines "food" input on the national territory.
Assofoodtec complies with the component "Builders Equipment Refrigerators" the Committee of European manufacturers of air conditioning systems and refrigeration - EUROVENT (www.eurovent-association.com).