Orgalim is the European Federation representing 40 associations that are owned by the companies 130.000 mechanical, electromechanical, electronic and metal products of 23 European countries. The companies represented by Orgalim occupy 10,3 million employees for a turnover of around 1.800 billion in 2013. The industrial sector represented amounts to 28% of the total production and constitutes one third of the European Union export. From 2012 to 2016 Sandro Bonomi, former president of ANIMA, was president of Orgalim.
Federations - Orgalim member associations
• FMMI - FEEI (Austria)
• AGORIA (Belgium)
• BASSEL (Bulgaria)
• DI (Denmark)
• The Federation of Industries Finish Technology (Finland)
• Alliance TICS - FIEEC FIM (France)
• VDMA - WSM - ZVEI (Germany)
• BEAMA - EAMA - GAMBICA (Great Britain)
• IEEF (Ireland)
• ANIE - ANIMA - FEDERMACCHINE (Italy)
• Association of Mechanical Engineering and Metalworking Industries of Latvia (Latvia)
• LINPRA (Lithuania)
• ILTM (Luxembourg)
• Norsk Industri (Norway)
• FME / CWM - Metaalunie (Netherlands)
• Federation of the Chambers of the Economic Electromechanical Industries (Poland)
• AIMMAP, ANEMM (Portugal)
• GZS-MPIA (Slovenia)
• CONFEMETAL - SERCOBE (Spain)
• TEKNIKFORETAGEN (Sweden)
• SWISSMEM (Switzerland)
• Providing updated information to members about the activities of the European Union and European institutions of specific interest to Orgalime.
• Collecting and coordinating views of the European industry and influencing the decisions of the political organs of the European Union and other international bodies.
• Promoting relations between joining Federations and Associations.
Orgalim to assist companies in the various types of contracts that are necessary in international trade publishes models, guides and contractual conditions.
Diamant Building - 5 th floor
Boulevard A. Reyers 80, B-1030 Brussels, Belgium
Tel + 32 2 7068235 - Telefax + 32 2 7068250
For information and registration:
Alessandro Maggioni, Director of ANIMA Technical Area