Objectives of the course:
The course allows you to acquire the basic knowledge on the PED Directive, so as to be able to draw up a technical file to present to the Notified Body for the certification of its products.
The course also allows to understand which certification process is the most suitable to be undertaken with the Notified Body, depending on the type of production of the Company.
What type of company it is aimed at:
- Builders of components, machines and equipment subjected to pressure
- Valve Builders
- Builders of Boilerworks, Heating Systems or Production Plants
- Manufacturers of systems and / or machines for refrigeration and / or conditioning
The professionals involved:
- Technical designers
- Research & Development, Production
- Product Certification, Quality
- Company technical managers and technical / commercial assistance staff
- Company delegates for the application of the European product Directives
For more details on program costs, payment methods etc. see poster attached.
|ANIMA Training, PED Course, 190618.pdf||483.45 KB|