La Chamber of Commerce Italy Uzbekistan (CIUZ) ANIMA, ANIE and ANIMP Organize a meeting on Uzbekistan with the presence of Mr Rustam Kayumov, Adviser and Deputy Ombudsman of the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Italy.
The aim of the meeting is to provide an overview of the market in Uzbekistan and concrete tools for plant engineering companies, for the development of business in this market, one of the most promising of Central Asia, illustrated with the aim of identifying the dynamics , And to inform about the actions taken by the Organizational Associations to facilitate their access to the companies concerned.
The country's investment programs and various testimonies of Italian operators will be presented, including the relevant one from the Polytechnic University of Turin, present in the country for several years, partner of a University of Engineering called "Turin University".
A representative of SACE is expected to attend.
14: 00 - 14: 30 Registration
14: 30 - 15: 00 Greeting and opening addresses of the meeting
- Marco Pepori, Vice President ANIMP
- Rustam Kayumov, Councilor and Business Officer at the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Italy
15: 00 - 15: 30 The potential of Uzbekistan and market forecasts for the Oil & Gas plant supply chain
- Luigi Iperti, President of Italy-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce
- SACE Representative
15: 30 - 16: 00 ANIMA-ANIE Shares for the Uzbekistan Market
- Alessandro Durante, Director of Communications, External Relations and ANIMA Internationalization
- Devis Friso, Senior Trade Analyst - ANIE Internationalization Area
16: 00 - 16: 45 Operator testimonials
16: 45 - 17: 45 Debate and conclusions
The meeting is free of charge, after registration.