La Chamber of Commerce Italy Uzbekistan (CIUZ) ANIMA, ANIE and ANIMP Organize a meeting on Uzbekistan with the presence of Mr Rustam Kayumov, Adviser and Deputy Ombudsman of the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Italy.
The aim of the meeting is to provide an overview of the market in Uzbekistan and concrete tools for plant engineering companies, for the development of business in this market, one of the most promising of Central Asia, illustrated with the aim of identifying the dynamics , And to inform about the actions taken by the Organizational Associations to facilitate their access to the companies concerned.
There will be presented the country's investment programs and various testimonies of Italian operators, including the relevant Politecnico di Torino, present in the country for several years, partners of a University of Engineering named "Turin University".
There is a presence of a SACE representative.
14: 00 - 14: 30 Registration
14: 30 - 15: 00 Welcoming addresses and opening of the meeting
- Marco Pepori, Vice President ANIMP
- Rustam Kayumov, Councilor and Business Officer at the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Italy
15: 00 - 15: 30 The potential of Uzbekistan and market forecasts for Oil & Gas plant engineering
- Luigi Iperti, President of the Chamber of Commerce Italy-Uzbekistan
- SACE Representative
15: 30 - 16: 00 ANIMA-ANIE Shares for the Uzbekistan Market
- Alessandro Durante, Director of Communication, External Relations and Internationalization ANIMA
- Devis Friso, Senior Trade Analyst - ANIE Internationalization Area
16: 00 - 16: 45 Operator Testimonials
16: 45 - 17: 45 Debate and conclusions
The meeting is free of charge, after registration.