- About us
- Press area
And 'officially in force UNI EN 16361: 2013 powered pedestrian doors - Product standard, performance characteristics - pedestrian doors, other than those doors, motorized initially designed for installation without resistance to fire and / or smoke leakage characteristics
The rule - which specifies the requirements and methods of test / evaluation / calculation for motorized internal and external pedestrian doors, other than those doors, motorized initially designed for installation without resistance to fire and / or smoke leakage characteristics, which are activated so electromechanical, electro-hydraulic or pneumatic - applies to motorized pedestrian doors of the sliding, rotating, including balanced doors and folding doors with hinged doors or horizontal movement.
The rule does not apply to:
- External pedestrian doors according to EN-14351 1;
- Internal pedestrian doorsets according to prEN-14351 2;
- doors with fire resistance and / or smoke-tightness characteristics according to prEN 16034;
- Doors and gates, industrial, commercial and garage according to UNI-EN 13241 1;
- Elevator doors;
- vehicle doors;
- Ports that are used in industrial processes;
- Ports used in partitions;
- Doors out of the flow of people (like the gates of cranes and bridge cranes);
- Doors at the docks metro / railways.