The next 16 July will take place the private Assembly of ANIMA members. It will be an opportunity to build together the contents of the ANIMA Manifesto in view of the discussion of the Budget Law.
Each member can submit requests, suggestions, observations that can implement the drafting of the Manifesto.
Contributions can be sent by July 12 to the email address email@example.com. During the meeting it will be possible to illustrate your position in a short time of 3 minutes, a modality that will allow a dialogue rich in interventions.
If the company contact cannot intervene, it is possible to delegate a colleague or other effective member (by filling in the attached form to send to firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Assembly will take place at the Anima headquarters (via Scarsellini 11, Milan) starting from 9.30 with the registration of the participants.
At 13 the closing of the work with buffet lunch to follow.
9.30 Registration of participants
10.00 PRIVATE ASSEMBLY START
Themes of the day:
• Budget approval
• Analysis of the current Government Agenda (by Cattaneo Zanetto & Co.)
• Confindustria policies (by Andrea Bianchi, director of industrial policies)
• ANIMA's policies (edited by Alberto Montanini, ANIMA vice president with responsibility for industrial policy)
• Priority themes for SOUL and its Associations
• Collection of proposals by members
• Sharing before Draft Manifesto ANIMA 2019-2020
13.00 CLOSING OF WORKS
Following Buffet Lunch
or send the proxy (attached form) a email@example.com