ANIMA in collaboration with INAIL organizes a free informational meeting for 23 companies in July at its Milan office from 14.30 (reception hours 14) to 16.30 approximately.
INAIL makes the CIVA application available for 27 in May 2019 for the computerized management of certification and verification services for plants and equipment.
The CIVA application allows the electronic management of the following services:
• Report of grounding systems;
• Report of protection systems against atmospheric discharges;
• Commissioning and registration of lifting equipment;
• Recognition of the suitability of vehicle lifts;
• Performance of lifting equipment not CE marked;
• Commissioning and registration of single pressure devices and assemblies;
• Approval of the first heating system verification project;
• First periodic checks.
The theme is of interest to anyone in the company who uses lifting machines and pressure equipment.
During the meeting the themes will be studied in depth by the supervisor Dr. Gianluca SAPUTI (INAIL Research Central Management).
Participation is free subject to online registration and subject to availability.