ANIMA organizes the 30 November an information seminar on the 2011 / 65 / EU Directive 'RoHS' which represents the legislative reference for the limitation of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
As an element of novelty, the 2011 / 65 / UE Directive introduces, starting from July of the 2019, an "open-scope" that will ensure that part of the mechanical industry products will have to comply with the requirements of the Directive.
The 2011 / 65 / CE 'RoHS2' Directive has established rules regarding the restriction of the use of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (EEE) in order to contribute to the protection of human health and the environment, including recovery and disposal ecologically correct waste from EEE.
Compared to the first RoHS Directive (2002 / 95 / CE Directive) the RoHS2 is presented as a separate directive (and no longer interconnected with the WEEE Directive, with a substantially extended scope with the addition of a new category that includes all EEE not covered by any of the other 10 categories envisaged (open scope).
Purpose of the seminar is to take stock of the application of the Directive, in view of the 22 July 2019, date on which the restrictions will be applicable to all EEE.
WHO IS IT
Producers and users of electrical and electronic equipment, with particular reference to figures operating in Research & Development, Production, Product Certification, Quality.
• Presentation of Soul and ICIM
• Principles of the Directive
• Scope of application, exclusions, derogations
• RoHS compliance: technical documentation required
• "RoHS Supply Chain" involved subjects and related responsibilities
• Company functions mainly involved
• Practical examples of application of the provisions
• Laboratory tests, indications
• Ing. Marco Birocchi, ICIM
• Dr. Davide Pesenti, ICIM
Date and location of the seminar
30 November 2018 10.30 hours - 13.30
ANIMA, via A. Scarsellini 11 / 13 - 20161 Milan
Associate ANIMA or ICIM CUSTOMERS: free
Not associated SOUL: € 100,00 + VAT 22% (per participant) *
* 20% discount from the 2 ° participant coming from the same company