> Understanding more between new boom / expansion and closures / sanctions
> Business and Banking Transactions US and IRAN: how to operate
> The policy affects business
> Customs duties and circulation
WHY 'TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COUNTRY FOCUS
The 10 May participates in the updated Focus for your foreign business that SOUL, in partnership with ICE agency and international speakers, organizes to provide specific and updated knowledge, Along with concrete tools to operate in the US market in this complex economic landscape.
Why do many of the things that count in doing business, they do not know through the newspapers.
Why export is necessary and beneficial, but it should be done with new precautions.
Because in SOUL force skills, confrontation and the synergies between the companies, make the difference.
- 09.30 hours Welcome
- 10.00 hours Welcome and Introduction
Andrea Rosa, US Consulate General - Select USA
- Hours 10.30 barriers to trade, tools and specific customs related to the territory
Katia Morichetti, Easyfrontier partners of the Project SOUL Customs Easy
- hours 11.30 Bank operations in the US
Gennaro Miccoli, Responsible for Foreign Territorial Area North West Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA
- 12.00 hours SACE and Simest instruments to support the internationalization of Italian companies
Francesco Tilli, Head of Institutional Relations Department Simest SpA
hours 13.00 Lunch Break
- hours 14.00 Market Overview and sectors, support to businesses
Giancarlo Lamio, Institutional Relations ICE agency for the promotion abroad and internationalization of Italian companies.
>> Direct connection:
Houston ICE office, Stella Manara (Trade Analyst) and Dr. Carlo Angelo Bocchi (Office Manager)
ICE Miami office, Daniele Deustachio (Trade Analyst) and Dr. Giancarlo Albano (Office Manager)
- 15.30 hours aspects of international contracts: how to operate through representatives in the US and / or distributors and how to settle directly through the establishment of a local company. It will also address the critical issues that are having the Italian firms doing business in the US and in countries subject to trade restrictions, such as Iran.
Lawyer. Hanz Giovanni Chiappetta, Lawtelier LLP
Lawyer. Louise Martin-Valiquette, Lawtelier LLP, in connection from the New York office
- 17.00 hours Q & A and conclusion of seminar
All work shown are confirmed, are in any case possible changes to the program. At the end of each report follows a time of questions and answers between participants and speakers, so times are flexible.
JOIN NOW WITH THE FORM ANNEX >>