From 25 May 2018 will come into application the General Data Protection Regulation which regulates, at European level, the processing of personal data.
The changes introduced are far reaching and radically transform the business approach to the management of sensitive data.
ANIMA and Federmacchine, organize for companies a free seminar to take stock of the situation regarding compliance and compliance.
When and where
Thursday 3 May 2018 from 14.00 - 17.00
at FEDERMACCHINE headquarters
viale Fulvio Lyrics 128, 20092 Cinisello Balsamo, MILAN
- 14.00 Registration for participants and welcome coffee
- 14.15 Welcome and introduction to the works
- 14.30 General description of the GDPR
Gabriele Faggioli, president of Clusit
- 15.00 State of the art of application: criticality, opportunity
Alessandro Piva, Director of Information Security & Privacy Observatory, Polytechnic of Milan
- 15.30 Data security in the GDPR
Claudio Telmon, Head of European Projects and Projects for SMEs, Clusit
- 15.50 Legal Aspects and Sanctions
Francesca Rimoldi, ISL, Law Firm of Alberto Savi & Associati
- 16.10 The contents of the GDPR Rules
Francesca Marchini, ICIM
- 16.40 The tools available to companies: Privacy Impact Assessment and verification of adaptation to the GDPR
Vincenzo Delacqua, Director of Innovation, Development & Governance Innovation, Development & Governance Manager, ICIM
- 17.10 Q & A
- 17.30 Closing jobs
Designed by Freepik