ANIMA and its Associations for MCE in the City 2019 - as part of the Sustainable Energy Week of the City of Milan (18-24 March) - organize a special initiative aimed at professional operators, condominium administrators, municipal administrations, citizens.
The main objective is to illustrate the efficiency-enhancing tools available for public and private buildings, which, through the use of innovative technologies, guarantee sustainability and savings.
Topics summarized by the federated associations ANIMA Confindustria Meccanica Varia:
- The incentives designed for heat pumps - by ASSOCLIMA
- Energy labeling for installed boilers - by ASSOTERMICA
- Thermostatic valves and waterlabel - by AVR
- Water treatment: a NECESSARY and OBLIGATORY requirement for improving the thermal and energy efficiency of buildings in buildings - by AQUA ITALIA
- Gas air conditioning: comfort and savings all year round - by CLIMGAS
Event with free participation upon registration online and while seats are available.
#Login - Mechanics connects green technologies
WATCH THE COMPLETE PROGRAM OF INITIATIVES ON