Product technical regulations are important because they:
- harmonize rules and procedures
- eliminate technical obstacles thus facilitating access to markets
- facilitate the stipulation of contracts and optimize the customer / supplier relationship
- contribute to providing support to the legislator because the regulations are responsible for defining technical requirements
- contribute to worker safety by ensuring the design and manufacture of safe products.
It is very important for manufacturers to be always updated on the applicable regulatory requirements and to know in advance the draft standards that will impose new requirements to be applied in the near future, reducing adaptation times and costs and creating competitive advantages over the competition.