ANIMA SICUREZZA brings together qualified companies capable of producing, distributing, setting up and maintaining safes, doors and armored rooms, security systems and containers, mechanical and electronic locks, locking and control systems for safes, post office boxes, etc.
Joining ANIMA SICUREZZA means
- be part of a team that looks after and protects the interests of the associates and helps them to develop the business
- qualify and certify installers and maintenance technicians at facilitated conditions according to the UNI standard and create a register of certified technicians
- update and develop your regulatory technical skills
- have opportunities to meet and discuss on topics of interest to the sector, to share values, experiences, needs, objectives and actions and to grasp advances and market prospects
- increase the visibility and image of the associates through communication actions
- promote and support the needs of the associates with relationship and lobbying activities at the decision-making tables and the legislator.
ANIMA SICUREZZA also offers member-companies economic-statistical, legal and legislative skills and knowledge, marketing and communication, internationalization, promotions and conventions.
At the international level we are associated and actively participate in the work of EUROSAFE (European Committee of Safe Manufacturers Association), which brings together the associations of safe manufacturers, founded in Paris in 1988 on the initiative of the Italian Association. The purpose of EUROSAFE is to favor and protect the common interests of European safes manufacturers and in particular to promote contacts between European construction companies, to represent the European industry towards international organizations, first of all the European Community and CEN , making the development and compliance with regulations effective.